- Comment 1 is a 1/5 because she used words that you would use when you are texting people. She also wasn’t very specific in what she liked about the post.
- Comment 2 is a 4/5 because she was specific and she said what she liked about the post. She also had some good questions for the post.
- Comment is a 3/5 I liked how she said she liked the book, she said I will let you know when I have finished even though I don’t think everyone wants to know that.
- Comment 4 is a 1/5 because I don’t think she needed to add soooooooo. I also feel that she hasn’t edited the comment enough. She didn’t need to write her name at the end.
- Comment 5 was a 3/5 because I don’t think he needed to write who he was writing to and his name at the end.
- Comment 6 is a 1/5 because she didn’t write about the post. She also used slang and the comment wasn’t long enough.
- Comment 7 is a 2/5 because it wasn’t long enough and it wasn’t very specific.
- Comment 8 is a 2/5 I don’t think that she was writing about the post that the other person posted about
Question 2 is the most helpful because she has some good question for the post.
Question 6 is the least helpful because she was talking about her sister instead of the post.
The main challenge for me in making my avatar is that there are not many options for making the avatar. I loved making my avatar and can’t wait to comment using it!
This is my avatar.
It was a misty afternoon on Friday. I was just sitting on the couch, bored out of my mind. All of a sudden it started to snow! I ran outside as fast as leopard. It was the first time I have ever seen snow in 7 years. The snow felt cold, however I didn’t care. I decided to go a bit further in the forest, since I wanted to see how deep the snow would go. I left a path of sticks and leafs so I would know how to get back to the cabin. As soon as I was walking back home it started snowing really heavily. I started to get worried that my sticks are going to get covered by the snow. After I was about to get back I realised i took a wrong turn. I didn’t know what to do! I thought I was going to be stuck in the snow forever, until I saw footsteps in the snow. There was an old lady who asked if if I was lost. “Yes” I said. She told me to follow her and even though I know not to follow strangers. I followed and she led me home!
I am looking forward to sharing all the interesting things that I do in year 6. I am excited to post assignments and tasks that I do.